Deadly and menacing, the Blackbird SR-71 is the fastest and highest flying aircraft. Due to her unique shape, the titanium monster came to be known as Habu, a venomous pit viper found on some pacific islands. SR-71 #974 flew the most operational missions. In recognition of that, a large Habu, wrapped around a red number 1 was painted on the tails of #974. She became known as “Ichi-Ban” translated to “number one” in the local language
HABU - SR-71 BLACKBIRD
- Anti-cut finger protection weave
- 3D anti-slip grip control technology
- Kevlar with impact diffusion overlay
- Moisture control inner lining
* Please note that customization of your name (up to 15 characters only) is optional. The glove comes with USA flag embroidered.
MADE IN JAPAN, EXCLUSIVELY FOR ZZUMA & CO